Pages

Hand crafted Boutique Items.

Everything is made by hand, all unique one of a kind pieces. http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=sparklehair Thank-you for visiting :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

where to begin?

I have been attending classes for the last 3 months and today I am realllllly going to have an update on my blog. In July I did a watercolor class, in August I went to 'CREATE' in Chicago Ill. The class is run by Interweave, publishers of 'Cloth Paper Scissors' and 'Quilting Arts' and 'Stitch ' magazines. If you haven't looked at these magazines or are unable to get them go to www.interweave.com  and look up the titles. They are great sources of everything hand made.
The classes were excellent, i learned how to make punched tin, took 2 watercolor classes with my friend Jacqueline Newbold from Oregon, and made tiny 1" handmade books. I peeked into the other classes and everyone was having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment