Pages

Hand crafted Boutique Items.

Everything is made by hand, all unique one of a kind pieces. http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=sparklehair Thank-you for visiting :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Creations

I decided to add some more pics of what I have been making. The weather is so awful there is only one option, stay indoors and play with my crafting!
I will get back to my painting when the weather gets better(more snow today) and I can be outside.
I am finishing anothe applique quilt today, a baby quilt made in blocks and appliqued. Last night I put the batting on and today i will get the backing on and then pin and tack stitch it together . Then, it's ready for the fun stuff, as I attempt to qulit it , this time by machine free motion quilting.
So, hope you like the pics,I am prticuarly proud of the heirloom hexagon baby quilt, done entirely by hand.









 I am putting some of these items on Etsy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment